How to develop mindset like world class entrepreneurs and legend?
Why become a Hero:
1. To Live Life To The Fullest: Ultimate aim of life should be to go beyond the standards set by society and experience the full potential of our body, mind, and soul. Anything is possible in this world if we let our minds believe it and we keep working towards achieving it.
2. Unexpressed Potential Turns To Pain: We all are unconsciously aware of our potential. if we keep living a limited life, this potential in the long term will turn into pain resulting in unfulfilled and unsatisfied life.
3. Give Back To Society: While we might be busy in our first world problems, there are billions who don’t even have basic necessities. By living up to our full potential, we can contribute more to society and humanity.
What are the habits of Hero/legends:
The only difference between an unsuccessful person and a legend is a difference in mindset and daily habits. Here are some of the habits of heroes that we can replicate in our lives:
1. Runs His Own Race: A hero doesn’t compare his life with others. Peer pressure, society doesn’t affect him. He lives a simple yet proud life and sets his own goals about things he truly wants to achieve. He removes extra desires coming from expectations set by others.
It doesn’t matter what others are doing, the only question that matters to him is “Am I doing it right and am I progressing”? They stay persistent towards their purpose and keep moving forward towards their goals even after failures and setbacks.
2. Personal Mastery: They know themselves inside out. They are completely aware of their strengths, weaknesses, desires, purpose, values and belief systems. They keep working on their weakness and negative beliefs.
3. Bravery and Courage: It’s an admirable quality of being able to confront frightening things. It takes bravery for a knight to battle a dragon, but it also takes bravery for a shy child to walk into a new classroom. Even Heroes have their own fears, still, they choose to confront it and move forward.
4. High Energy: They are people with high positive energy which makes them full of life. Wherever they go, they make others do better, be better.
Here are some of secrets behind their high level of energy:
a. Fit body
b. Internal happiness
c. High self-esteem, Self-respect and self love
d. A big purpose
5. High Influence: Having influence means you can get people to believe in you or your ideas, buy from you, follow you, or take actions that you request of them. Here are some of the secrets behind their high influence:
a. Truth: Everyone loves and respects honest people.
b. Deep Listening: They listen to others and their problems very carefully.
c. Raw Vulnerability: They share their vulnerable side to the world. People can easily relate and connect with them.
d. Polite and Modest: Despite huge success, they stay polite, modest and respectful towards others.
e. Integrity: They know the value of their words and always fulfill their promises.
6. Don’t Play The Victim: They take full responsibility of their life, their actions, and the karma.
a. They don’t complain about external situations as they have full control over their brain about the reaction towards any incident.
b. They don’t act busy. They always have time for their goals/purposes.
c. They stay inclined towards learning more than the entertainment.
7. Powerful Habits: No one is born as a legend, It’s only habits and mindset which separates legends from the crowd. Here are some of their habits:
a. 20-20-20 Principle: Start the morning with spending 20 minutes for fitness, 20 minutes for meditation, 20 minutes for reading self-help books.
Exercise releases positive hormones which result in an increase in happiness and energy. Mediation helps in increasing focus, clarity, control over the mind, happiness, and energy. Reading helps in increasing the knowledge base and keeps us motivated.
b. Daily Gratitude: Practice deliberate gratitude: Things you are grateful about to increase levels of happiness and energy. You can use the app ‘bliss’ for this purpose.
c. Journaling: It brings clarity in the brain and removes negative thoughts.
d. Affirmations: They understand power of subconscious mind and use positive affirmations to change their mindset to the person they wish to be.
e. Learner for Life: The best investment we can make is on ourselves. They understand importance of learning and spend their time in workshops/books/seminars.
8. Givers: In the end only 2 things matter: Who did you become and how many lives did you impact, They understand this fact completely and try to help/ uplift/ spread happiness as much as possible. They stay mostly selfless and keep on serving others. This thing is also beneficial for them as giver mindset results in inner happiness, more energy, better relationships, and fulfillment.
9. Have fun: Life is too short to be sad. Having fun is essential if you want to be successful.
a. Find your passion: Love your work or change your work. “The question you should be asking isn’t, “What do I want?” or “What are my goals?” but “What would excite me?”
b. Create a great relationship with your coworkers: We should be able to have fun at work and bring out the best in each other.